The Vehicle Remarketing Association (VRA) was established in 2010 by a group of senior executives from companies involved in all aspects of remarketing and used cars which between them handled, sold, inspected, transported or managed more than 1.5 million used vehicles per annum.
The key objectives of the VRA are:
- To create better awareness of the activities of professional remarketing
- To raise standards and generate an accepted ‘best practice’ across the industry for key disciplines like vehicle inspection
- To provide a much needed voice to represent the sector in the trade and consumer media on issues which affect remarketing suppliers and customers
- To provide an effective focal point through which major matters concerning those involved in remarketing can be addressed
- To raise the profile and professionalism of the industry to ensure recruiting good quality people becomes much easier
- To generate views and opinions of the industry for use in lobbying for the greater good of the remarketing sector
- To create a forum where members can network, exchange views, debate key topics and share best practice
Vehicle Remarketing Association (VRA) Board members: Glenn Sturley – chairman, Sam Watkins (Bruntingthorpe) – vice chairman, Cliff Deller (Inchcape), Graham Howes (CD Auction Group), Tim Hudson (Manheim), Denis Keenan (KeeResources), Philip Nothard (Cox Automotive), Rupert Pontin (Cazana) and Gary Xuereb (BCA).
For further information on the VRA, download our membership summary document here: VRA membership summary 2017
Become a member
Simply apply online here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07810 368 772 and we will send you a membership form to fill in. Once it is complete it will take just a few days to process your application.